Nets vs Celtics Game Info
NBA Playoffs Round 1 — Game 4 (Nets Lead Series 2-1)
Brooklyn Nets (48-24, 20-16 Away) vs. Boston Celtics (36-36, 21-15 Home)
Date: Sunday, May 30, 2021
Time: 7:00 p.m. EST
Venue: TD Garden — Boston, MA
Nets vs Celtics Spread & Odds
All NBA betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Moneyline: BKN: (-270) | BOS: (+220)
Spread: BKN: -6.5 (-110) | BOS: +6.5 (-110)
Total: 229.0 — Over: (-110) | Under: (-110)
Public (Spread) Betting Percentages via oddsFire: BKN: (80%) | BOS: (20%)
Odds to Win NBA Finals: BKN: (+200) | BOS: (+25000)
Nets vs Celtics Prediction & Pick
All NBA win probability predictions and picks are according to the ESPN Basketball Power Index (BPI).
Nets vs Celtics Betting Trends
- Brooklyn is 7-1 against the spread (ATS) in its last eight games.
- Boston is 3-7 straight up in its last 10 games this season.
- Brooklyn is 2-9 straight up in its last 11 road games against Boston.
- The total has hit the over in seven of Boston's last eight home games.
- Boston defeated Brooklyn, 125-119, in Game 3 of the series on May 28, 2021.
Sign up for FanDuel Sportsbook today and get your first bet risk free for up to $1,000!