Week 12's slate of NCAA college football games includes a showdown between the Nebraska Cornhuskers vs Wisconsin Badgers.
Here's everything you need to know before placing your bet for this game on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Nebraska vs Wisconsin Point Spread
The Badgers are 8.5-point home favorites against the Cornhuskers. Wisconsin is -108 to cover the spread, while Nebraska is -112 to cover as the 8.5-point underdog.
Nebraska vs Wisconsin Over/Under
The over/under for the Nebraska vs Wisconsin Week 12 college football matchup is set at 43.5, with -108 odds on the over and -112 odds on the under.
Nebraska vs Wisconsin Moneyline
The Cornhuskers vs Badgers moneyline has Wisconsin as a -385 favorite, while Nebraska is the +290 underdog on the road.
Nebraska vs Wisconsin Betting Trends
- Wisconsin is 10-4 straight up in 14 all-time head-to-head matchups against Nebraska.
- Wisconsin defeated Nebraska, 37-21, during their most recent meeting on Nov. 16, 2019.
- Nebraska is 0-7 straight up in its last seven games against Wisconsin.
- The total has hit the under in 12 of Nebraska's last 18 games.
- Wisconsin is 5-1 against the spread (ATS) in its last six games.
- The total has hit the over in seven of Wisconsin's last nine games against Nebraska.
Nebraska vs Wisconsin Prediction
All NCAAF predictions & expert picks are according to numberFire.
Prediction: Wisconsin wins (73.6%)
Nebraska vs Wisconsin Odds
All NCAAF betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Moneyline: NEB: (+290) | WIS: (-385)
Spread: NEB: +8.5 (-112) | WIS: -8.5 (-108)
Total: 43.5 – Over: (-108) | Under: (-112)
Sign up for FanDuel Sportsbook today and get your first bet risk free for up to $1,000!
Devon Platana is not a FanDuel employee. The views expressed in his articles are the author's alone and do not necessarily reflect the views of FanDuel.