Nebraska vs Ohio State Spread, Line, Odds, Over/Under & Betting Insights for NCAA Basketball Game
Nebraska vs Ohio State Basketball Game Info
Nebraska Cornhuskers (7-9, 2-3 Big Ten) vs. No. 21 Ohio State Buckeyes (11-5, 1-4 Big Ten)
Date: Tuesday, Jan. 14, 2020
Time: 6:30 p.m. EST
Venue: Value City Arena – Columbus, OH
Nebraska vs Ohio State Spread & Odds
All betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Moneyline: NEB: (+1225) | OSU: (-2400)
Spread: NEB: +17.5 (-110) | OSU: -17.5 (-110)
Total: 138 – Over: (-110) | Under: (-110)
Public (Spread) Betting Percentages via oddsFire: NEB: (66%) | OSU: (34%)
Odds to Win NCAAM National Championship: NEB: (N/A) | OSU: (+2400)
Nebraska vs Ohio State Prediction & Pick
All college basketball win probability predictions and picks are according to the ESPN Basketball Power Index (BPI).
Ohio State: 95.4%
Nebraska vs Ohio State Head-to-Head Results & Betting Trends
- Ohio State defeated Nebraska, 70-60, in the most recent meeting between these two teams on Jan. 26, 2019.
- Ohio State is 4-1 in the last five head-to-head matchups with Nebraska.
- Ohio State is 8-2 in the last 10 head-to-head matchups with Nebraska.
- Nebraska is 5-2 against the spread (ATS) in its last seven games.
- Ohio State is 1-4 ATS in its last five games.
- Nebraska lost to Northwestern, 62-57, on the road in its most recent game on Saturday, Jan. 11.
- Ohio State lost to Indiana, 66-54, on the road in its most recent game on Saturday, Jan. 11.
Join FanDuel Sportsbook Today. New users get a risk-free bet up to $500. Join Now.
Mike Esposito is not a FanDuel employee. In addition to providing DFS gameplay advice, Mike Esposito also participates in DFS contests on FanDuel using his personal account, username espo6891. While the strategies and player selections recommended in his articles are his personal views, he may deploy different strategies and player selections when entering contests with his personal account. The views expressed in their articles are the author's alone and do not necessarily reflect the views of FanDuel.