Nebraska vs Colorado Game Info
NCAA College Football Week 2
No. 25 Nebraska Cornhuskers (1-0, 0-0 Away) vs. Colorado Buffaloes (1-0, 1-0 Home)
Date: Saturday, Sept. 7, 2019
Start Time: 3:30 p.m. EST
Venue: Folsom Field – Boulder, CO
Nebraska vs Colorado Betting Odds
All betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Moneyline: NEB: (-190) | COL: (+160)
Spread: NEB: -4 (-110) | COL: +4 (-110)
Total: 64 – Over: (-105) | Under: (-115)
Public (Spread) Betting Percentages: NEB: 65% | COL: 35%
Odds to Win 2020 College Football Playoff: NEB: (+10000) | COL: (+50000)
Nebraska vs Colorado Head-to-Head Results & Betting Trends
- Colorado defeated Nebraska, 33-28, on the road in Lincoln in the most recent meeting between these two programs on Sept. 8, 2018.
- Nebraska is 49-19-2 in its 70 all-time, head-to-head matchups against Colorado.
- Nebraska is 2-5 straight up in its last seven matchups against Pac-12 Conference opponents.
- Colorado is 1-5 straight up in its last six matchups against Big 10 Conference opponents.
- Nebraska defeated South Alabama, 35-21, at home in Lincoln in Week 1.
- Colorado defeated Colorado State, 52-31, at home in Boulder in Week 1.
Join FanDuel Sportsbook Today. New users get a risk-free bet up to $500. Join Now.