Nebraska vs OSU Week 8 Game Info
College Football Week 8
Nebraska Cornhuskers (0-0, 0-0 Big Ten) vs. No. 5 Ohio State Buckeyes (0-0, 0-0 Big Ten)
Date: Saturday, Oct. 24, 2020
Time: 12 p.m. EST
Venue: Ohio Stadium – Columbus, OH
Coverage: FOX / FOX Sports GO
Nebraska vs OSU Spread & Odds
All NCAAF betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Moneyline: NEB: (+1120) | OSU: (-3000)
Spread: NEB: +27.5 (-105) | OSU: -27.5 (-115)
Total: 69.5 – Over: (-110) | Under: (-110)
Public (Spread) Betting Percentages via oddsFire: NEB: (18%) | OSU: (82%)
Odds to Win SEC: NEB: (+5000) | OSU: (-300)
Nebraska vs OSU Expert Predictions
All NCAAF predictions & expert picks are according to ESPN's Football Power Index (FPI).
Winning Percentage Prediction: Nebraska: (4.6%) | Ohio State: (95.4%)
Nebraska vs OSU Head-to-Head Record & Betting Trends
- Ohio State defeated Nebraska, 48-7, on the road in the most recent head-to-head matchup between these two programs on Sept. 28, 2019.
- Ohio State is 5-0 in the last five head-to-head matchups against Nebraska (having never lost to the Cornhuskers since they joined the Big Ten).
- Ohio State is 7-1 in the eight all-time, head-to-head matchups against Nebraska.
- Nebraska finished the 2019 season with a 9-4 record.
- Ohio State finished the 2019 season with a 13-1 record.
Sign up for FanDuel Sportsbook today and get your first bet risk free for up to $1,000!
David Hayes is not a FanDuel employee. In addition to providing DFS gameplay advice, David Hayes also participates in DFS contests on FanDuel using his personal account, username DavidWHayes. While the strategies and player selections recommended in his articles are his personal views, he may deploy different strategies and player selections when entering contests with his personal account. The views expressed in their articles are the author's alone and do not necessarily reflect the views of FanDuel.