NC State vs UVA Basketball Game Info
NC State Wolfpack (13-5, 4-3 ACC) vs. Virginia Cavaliers (12-5, 4-3 ACC)
Date: Monday, Jan. 20, 2020
Time: 7 p.m. EST
Venue: John Paul Jones Arena – Charlotteville, VA
NC State vs UVA Spread & Odds
All betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Moneyline: NCST: (+185) | UVA: (-235)
Spread: NCST: +5.5 (-110) | UVA: -5.5 (-110)
Total: 117.5 – Over: (-110) | Under: (-110)
Public (Spread) Betting Percentages via oddsFire: NCST: (N/A) | UVA: (N/A)
Odds to Win 2020 NCAAM National Championship: NCST: (+8500) | UVA: (+4600)
NC State vs UVA Expert Prediction & Pick
All college basketball win probability predictions and picks are according to the ESPN Basketball Power Index (BPI).
NC State: 36.6%
NC State vs UVA Head-to-Head Results & Betting Trends
- Virginia defeated NC State, 76-56, in the most recent meeting between these two teams on March 14, 2019.
- Virginia is 5-0 in the last five head-to-head matchups with NC State.
- Virginia is 9-1 in the last 10 head-to-head matchups with NC State.
- NC State is 1-4 against the spread (ATS) in its last five games against Virginia.
- The total has hit the over in five of Virginia's last seven games.
- NC State defeated Clemson, 60-54, at home in its most recent game on Saturday, Jan. 18.
- Virginia defeated Georgia Tech, 63-58, on the road in its most recent game on Saturday, Jan. 18.
Join FanDuel Sportsbook Today. New users get a risk-free bet up to $500. Join Now.