NC State vs UVA Week 6 Game Info
College Football Week 6
NC State Wolfpack (2-1, 2-1 ACC) vs. Virginia Cavaliers (1-1, 1-1 ACC)
Date: Saturday, Oct. 10, 2020
Time: 12 p.m. EST
Venue: David A. Harrison III Field – Charlottesville, VA
Coverage: ACC Network
NC State vs UVA Spread & Odds
All NCAAF betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Moneyline: NCST: (+245) | UVA: (-320)
Spread: NCST: +7.5 (-108) | UVA: -7.5 (-112)
Total: 60.5 – Over: (-110) | Under: (-110)
Public (Spread) Betting Percentages via oddsFire: NCST: (58%) | UVA: (42%)
Odds to Win Big 12: NCST: (+20000) | UVA: (+10000)
NC State vs UVA Prediction
All NCAAF predictions & expert picks are according to ESPN's Football Power Index (FPI).
Winning Percentage Prediction: NC State: (37.3%) | Virginia: (62.7%)
NC State vs UVA Head-to-Head Record & Betting Trends
- NC State defeated Virginia, 35-21, at home in the most recent head-to-head matchup between these two programs on Sept. 29, 2018.
- NC State is 35-22-1 in the 58 all-time, head-to-head matchups against Virginia.
- NC State is 3-2 in its last five matchups against Virginia.
- NC State is 2-7 against the spread (ATS) in its last nine games.
- The total has hit the over in six of NC State's last seven games.
- Virginia is 5-1 ATS in its last six games.
- The total has hit the over in each of Virginia's last eight games.
- NC State defeated Pittsburgh, 30-29, on the road in Week 5.
- Virginia lost to then-No. 1 Clemson, 41-23, on the road in Week 5.
Sign up for FanDuel Sportsbook today and get your first bet risk free for up to $1,000!
Michael Obermuller is not a FanDuel employee. In addition to providing DFS gameplay advice, Michael Obermuller also participates in DFS contests on FanDuel using his personal account, username king_mizzard. While the strategies and player selections recommended in his articles are his personal views, he may deploy different strategies and player selections when entering contests with his personal account. The views expressed in their articles are the author's alone and do not necessarily reflect the views of FanDuel.