NC State vs Pittsburgh Odds, Spread, Prediction, Date & Start Time for College Football Week 5 Game
By Zach Brunner
NC State vs Pitt Week 5 Game Info
College Football Week 5
NC State Wolfpack (1-1, 1-1 ACC) vs. No. 24 Pittsburgh Panthers (3-0, 2-0 ACC)
Date: Saturday, Oct. 3, 2020
Time: 12 p.m. EST
Venue: Heinz Field – Pittsburgh, PA
Coverage: ACC Network
NC State vs Pitt Spread & Odds
All NCAAF betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Moneyline: NCST: (+490) | PITT: (-750)
Spread: NCST: +13.5 (-104) | PITT: -13.5 (-118)
Total: 47.5 – Over: (-105) | Under: (-115)
Public (Spread) Betting Percentages via oddsFire: NCST: (39%) | PITT: (61%)
Odds to Win ACC: NCST: (+20000) | PITT: (+2000)
NC State vs Pitt Prediction
All NCAAF predictions & expert picks are according to ESPN's Football Power Index (FPI).
Winning Percentage Prediction: NC State (23.1%) | Pitt: (76.9%)
NC State vs Pitt Head-to-Head Record & Betting Trends
- NC State defeated Pittsburgh, 35-17, on the road in the most recent head-to-head matchup between these two programs on Oct. 14, 2017.
- NC State is 3-2 in the last five head-to-head matchups against Pittsburgh.
- Pittsburgh is 5-4-1 in the 10 all-time, head-to-head matchups against NC State.
- NC State lost to then-No. 20 Virginia Tech, 45-24, on the road in Week 4.
- No. 21 Pittsburgh defeated then-No. 24 Louisville, 23-20, at home in Week 4.
FanDuel Sportsbook today and get your first bet risk free for up to $1,000!