NC State vs Colorado State Basketball Game Info
NIT Tournament – Quarterfinal
No. 3 NC State Wolfpack (14-10) vs. No. 1 Colorado State Rams (19-6)
Printable NIT Bracket 2021
How to Watch NC State vs Colorado State March Madness Game
Date: Thursday, March 25, 2021
Time: 7 p.m. EST
Venue: Comerica Center – Frisco, TX
NC State vs Colorado State Spread & Odds
All NCAAM betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Moneyline: NCST: (-108) | CSU: (-108)
Spread: NCST: (N/A) | CSU: (N/A)
Total: 147 – Over: (-110) | Under: (-110)
Public (Spread) Betting Percentages via oddsFire: NCST: (N/A) | CSU: (N/A)
NC State vs Colorado State Prediction & Pick
All college basketball win probability predictions and picks are according to the ESPN Basketball Power Index (BPI).
NC State: 61.9%
Colorado State: 38.1%
NC State vs Colorado State Head-to-Head Record & Betting Trends
- This is the first-ever matchup between NC State and Colorado State.
- NC State is 5-2 against the spread (ATS) in its last seven games.
- The total has hit the over in five of NC State's last seven games.
- Colorado State is 7-2 straight up in its last nine games.
- The total has hit the under in seven of Colorado State's last nine games.
Sign up for FanDuel Sportsbook today and get your first bet risk free for up to $1,000!