NC State vs Boston College Game Info
NCAA College Football Week 8
NC State Wolfpack (4-2, 1-1 ACC) vs. Boston College Eagles (3-3, 1-2 ACC)
Date: Saturday, Oct. 19, 2019
Time: 12 p.m. EST
Venue: Alumni Stadium (MA) – Chestnut Hill, MA
Coverage: ACC Network Extra (ACCNX) via ESPN app
NC State vs Boston College Betting Odds
All betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Moneyline: NCST: (-160) | BC: (+135)
Spread: NCST: -3 (-115) | BC: +3 (-105)
Total: 51.5 – Over: (-110) | Under: (-110)
Public (Spread) Betting Percentages: NCST: 63% | BC: 37%
NC State vs Boston College Head-to-Head Record & Betting Trends
- NC State defeated Boston College, 28-23, at home (Carter-Finley Stadium) in the most recent meeting between these two programs on Oct. 6, 2018.
- NC State is 3-2 in the last five head-to-head matchups with Boston College.
- NC State is 5-5 in the last 10 head-to-head matchups with Boston College.
- NC State defeated Syracuse, 16-10, at home in Week 7.
- Boston College lost to Louisville, 41-39, on the road in Week 6. The team was on a bye in Week 7.
Join FanDuel Sportsbook Today. New users get a risk-free bet up to $500. Join Now.
Mike Esposito is not a FanDuel employee. In addition to providing DFS gameplay advice, Mike Esposito also participates in DFS contests on FanDuel using his personal account, username espo6891. While the strategies and player selections recommended in his articles are his personal views, he may deploy different strategies and player selections when entering contests with his personal account. The views expressed in their articles are the author's alone and do not necessarily reflect the views of FanDuel.