NC State vs Virginia Spread, Line, Odds, Predictions, Over/Under & Betting Insights for College Basketball Game
By Larry Rupp
NC State vs UVA Basketball Game Info
NC State Wolfpack (10-9, 6-8 ACC) vs. No. 15 Virginia Cavaliers (15-5, 11-3 ACC)
Date: Wednesday, Feb. 24, 2021
Time: 6:30 p.m. EST
Venue: John Paul Jones Arena – Charlottesville, VA
Coverage: ACC Network
NC State vs UVA Spread & Odds
All NCAAM betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Moneyline: NCST: (+460) | UVA: (-620)
Spread: NCST: +11 (-110) | UVA: -11 (-110)
Total: 124.5 – Over: (-110) | Under: (-110)
Public (Spread) Betting Percentages via oddsFire: NCST: (N/A) | UVA: (N/A)
Odds to Win NCAAM National Championship: NCST: (+20000) | UVA: (+2500)
NC State vs UVA Prediction & Pick
All college basketball win probability predictions and picks are according to the ESPN Basketball Power Index (BPI).
NC State: 17.7%
NC State vs UVA Head-to-Head Results & Betting Trends
- Virginia defeated NC State, 64-57, in the most recent meeting between these two teams on Feb. 3, 2021.
- NC State is 75-64 all-time in 139 head-to-head games against Virginia.
- Virginia is 9-1 straight up in its last 10 games against NC State.
- The total has hit the over in each of NC State's last 10 road games.
- Virginia is 15-0 straight up in its last 15 home games.
- NC State defeated Wake Forest, 80-62, in its most recent game on Feb. 20, 2021.
- Virginia lost to Duke, 66-65, in its most recent game on Feb. 20, 2021.
Sign up for FanDuel Sportsbook today and get your first bet risk free for up to $1,000!
Larry Rupp is not a FanDuel employee. In addition to providing DFS gameplay advice, Larry Rupp also participates in DFS contests on FanDuel using his personal account, username phillyfan424. While the strategies and player selections recommended in his articles are his personal views, he may deploy different strategies and player selections when entering contests with his personal account. The views expressed in their articles are the author's alone and do not necessarily reflect the views of FanDuel.