NBA Sixth Man of the Year Odds Favor Jordan Clarkson Over Chris Boucher
The NBA Sixth Man of the Year may not be as prestigious an award as MVP, but the players are often signficant contributors to their teams success.
The Sixth Man of the Year favorite after a month of NBA action is Utah Jazz guard Jordan Clarkson. He's moved up sharply at FanDuel Sportsbook from early season odds near +800. Following Clarkson's transformation into the Utah Jazz system has been special to watch.
Clarkson comes off the bench and is No. 2 on the Jazz in scoring (17.7), and his overall game has risen further this season.
The 2020-21 NBA Sixth Man of the Year award is Clarkson's to lose, as preseason favorite Lou Williams has tumbled down the odds board while struggling with a hip issue.
The biggest riser and now Clarkson's top challenger is Toronto Raptors slim forward Chris Boucher (+500). He started the season as a big longshot near +8000 to win Sixth Man of the Year. The undrafted fourth-year role player has received more playing time, and really elevated his game and production while averaging 14.3 points and 6.6 rebounds per game for the Raptors.
Here are the favorites at FanDuel Sportsbook to win NBA Sixth Man of the Year.
1. Jordan Clarkson, G, Utah Jazz (+195)
2. Chris Boucher, F, Toronto Raptors (+500)
3. Goran Dragic, G, Miami Heat (+750)
4. Shake Milton, G, Philadelphia 76ers (+1200)
5. Terrence Ross, G/F, Orlando Magic (+1200)
6. Lou William, G, Los Angeles Clippers (+2400)
7. Montrezl Harrell, F/C, Los Angeles Lakers (+2400)
8. LaMelo Ball, G/PG, Charlotte Hornets (+3000)
Sign up for FanDuel Sportsbook today and get your first bet risk free for up to $1,000!