NBA Rookie of the Year Odds 2022: Cade Cunningham Regains Lead on FanDuel Sportsbook
Some sharp early season odds moves on leading NBA rookies caused some shakeup in the Rookie of the Year odds on FanDuel Sportsbook. Now nearing Thanksgiving and the 20-game mark of the season, Cade Cunningham (+270) has moved back in front with three other main challengers.
NBA Rookie of the Year Odds 2022
Cunningham has played in 11 games, averaging 14.1 points, 6.4 rebounds and 4.6 assists per contest.
The top rookie scorers/rebounders are Scottie Barnes (+300) and Evan Mobley (+310). Both are averaging 14.6 points along with 8.4 and 8.0 rebounds, respectively.
Mobley will miss some time with a sprained elbow, though, slowing his momentum. That gives Jalen Green (+470) a chance to make up ground in the race.
Here are the leading favorites and contenders to win the 2021-22 NBA Rookie of the Year award on FanDuel Sportsbook.
NBA ROY Odds
1. Cade Cunningham, Detroit Pistons (+270)
2. Scottie Barnes, Toronto Raptors (+300)
3. Evan Mobley, Cleveland Cavaliers (+310)
4. Jalen Green, Houston Rockets (+470)
5. Josh Giddey, Oklahoma City Thunder (+1800)
6. Chris Duarte, Indiana Pacers (+1800)
7. Franz Wagner, Orlando Magic (+2900)
8. Jalen Suggs, Orlando Magic (+3400)
9. Davion Mitchell, Sacramento Kings (+4500)
10. Alperen Sengun, Houston Rockets (+4500)
Sign up for FanDuel Sportsbook today and get your first bet risk free for up to $1,000!