Tonight's Martin Luther King Jr. Day NBA schedule features a massive 12-game slate, highlighted by a pair of NBA on TNT matchups between the Chicago Bulls vs Memphis Grizzlies and Milwaukee Bucks vs Atlanta Hawks.
NBA Predictions Today
The Duel has taken a look at the betting odds and predictions for all 12 NBA games today. Check out the links below for our full betting preview and predictions for each matchup.
- New Orleans Pelicans vs Boston Celtics
- Charlotte Hornets vs New York Knicks
- Philadelphia 76ers vs Washington Wizards
- Brooklyn Nets vs Cleveland Cavaliers
- Chicago Bulls vs Memphis Grizzlies
- Indiana Pacers vs LA Clippers
- Milwaukee Bucks vs Atlanta Hawks
- Portland Trail Blazers vs Orlando Magic
- Toronto Raptors vs Miami Heat
- Oklahoma City Thunder vs Dallas Mavericks
- Phoenix Suns vs San Antonio Spurs
- Utah Jazz vs Los Angeles Lakers
NBA Picks Tonight
Taken from the betting previews above, here are the predictions for today's NBA games:
- Celtics (78.2%) def. Pelicans (21.8%)
- Knicks (67.4%) def. Hornets (32.6%)
- 76ers (55.4%) def. Wizards (44.6%)
- Cavaliers (56.1%) def. Nets (43.9%)
- Grizzlies (77.0%) def. Bulls (23.0%)
- Clippers (69.4%) def. Pacers (30.6%)
- Bucks (52.9%) def. Hawks (47.1%)
- Trail Blazers (55.3%) def. Magic (44.7%)
- Heat (67.9%) def. Raptors (31.1%)
- Mavericks (81.9%) def. Thunder (18.1%)
- Suns (58.0%) def. Spurs (42.0%)
- Jazz (60.1%) def. Lakers (39.9%)
Sign up for FanDuel Sportsbook today and get your first bet risk free for up to $1,000!
Adam Taylor McKillop is not a FanDuel employee. In addition to providing DFS gameplay advice, Adam Taylor also participates in DFS contests on FanDuel using his personal account, username atmckillop. While the strategies and player selections recommended in his articles are his personal views, he may deploy different strategies and player selections when entering contests with his personal account. The views expressed in their articles are the author's alone and do not necessarily reflect the views of FanDuel.