NBA All-Star Weekend Skills Challenge Info
Competition Format: Eight players (four frontcourt and four backcourt) compete in a head-to-head bracket-style tournament. There are three rounds where players will compete, navigating through an obstacle course involving ball handling, passing and shooting. Whoever completes the course the fastest in each round advances.
When is NBA All-Star Weekend Skills Challenge?
2020 Taco Bells Skills Challenge
Date: Saturday, Feb. 15, 2020
Time: 8 p.m. EST (first event, followed by the 3-Point Contest and Slam Dunk Contest)
Location: United Center – Chicago, IL
NBA All-Star Weekend Skills Challenge Odds
All betting odds and lines are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Moneyline Odds to Win:
- Spencer Dinwiddie (+350)
- Khris Middleton (+410)
- Shai Gilgeous-Alexander (+460)
- Jayson Tatum (+550)
- Pascal Siakam (+550)
- Domantas Sabonis (+850)
- Patrick Beverly (+900)
- Bam Adebayo (+1200)
NBA All-Star Weekend Skills Challenge Betting Trends & Stats
- Jayson Tatum is the defending champion after winning last year's 2019 NBA All-Star Weekend Skills Challenge as a +700 underdog.
- Beyond Tatum, Spencer Dinwiddie (2018) and Patrick Beverley (2015) are the only other previous winners of this challenge competing in the 2020 Skills Challenge event.
- Since forwards/centers were added to the event in 2016, they have won three times in four years, with Karl-Anthony Towns (2016), Kristaps Porzingis (2017) and Tatum (2019) taking home the crown.
- Dinwiddie is the only guard to win the event since the addition of forwards/centers.
Join FanDuel Sportsbook Today. New users get a risk-free bet up to $500. Join Now.
David Hayes is not a FanDuel employee. In addition to providing DFS gameplay advice, David Hayes also participates in DFS contests on FanDuel using his personal account, username DavidWHayes. While the strategies and player selections recommended in his articles are his personal views, he may deploy different strategies and player selections when entering contests with his personal account. The views expressed in their articles are the author's alone and do not necessarily reflect the views of FanDuel.