Navy vs UConn Game Info
NCAA College Football Week 10
Navy Midshipmen (6-1, 4-1 American) vs. UConn Huskies (2-6, 0-4 American)
Date: Friday, Nov. 1, 2019
Time: 8 p.m. EST
Venue: Pratt & Whitney Stadium at Rentschler Field – East Hartford, CT
Navy vs UConn Betting Odds
All betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Spread: NAVY: -27 (-110) | CONN: +27 (-110)
Total: 56.5 – Over: (-110) | Under: (-110)
Public (Spread) Betting Percentages: NAVY: 76% | CONN: 24%
Navy vs UConn Head-to-Head Record & Betting Trends
- Navy defeated UConn, 28-24, at home in the most recent meeting between these programs on Sept.10, 2016.
- Navy is 4-1 in the last five head-to-head matchups with UConn.
- Navy is 4-0 in the four all-time, head-to-head matchups with UConn on the road between Storrs and East Hartford, Connecticut.
- Navy is 8-1 in the nine all-time, head-to-head matchups with UConn.
- Navy defeated Tulane, 41-38, at home in Week 9.
- UConn defeated Massachusetts (UMass), 56-35, on the road in Week 9.
Join FanDuel Sportsbook Today. New users get a risk-free bet up to $500. Join Now.
Mike Esposito is not a FanDuel employee. In addition to providing DFS gameplay advice, Mike Esposito also participates in DFS contests on FanDuel using his personal account, username espo6891. While the strategies and player selections recommended in his articles are his personal views, he may deploy different strategies and player selections when entering contests with his personal account. The views expressed in their articles are the author's alone and do not necessarily reflect the views of FanDuel.