Navy vs Houston Prediction, Odds, Spread, Date & Start Time for College Football Week 4 Game
Navy vs Houston Week 4 Game Info
Week 4 College Football Game
Navy Midshipmen (0-2, 0-0 AAC) vs. Houston Cougars (2-1, 0-0 AAC)
Date: Saturday, September 25, 2021
Time: 7:00 p.m. EST
Venue: TDECU Stadium – Houston, TX
Navy vs Houston Spread & Odds
All NCAAF betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Moneyline: NAVY: (+820) | HOU: (-1600)
Spread: NAVY: +19.5 (-105) | HOU: -19.5 (-115)
Total: 48.5 – Over: (-105) | Under: (-115)
Public (Spread) Betting Percentages via oddsFire: NAVY: (N/A) | HOU: (N/A)
Navy vs Houston Prediction & Pick
All NCAAF predictions & expert picks are according to numberFire.
Winning Percentage Prediction: Navy: (4.8%) | Houston: (95.2%)
Navy vs Houston Head-to-Head Record & Betting Trends
- Houston is 5-2 in seven all-time head-to-head matchups against Navy.
- Houston defeated Navy, 37-21, in their last meeting on Oct. 24, 2020.
- Navy is 0-7 straight up in its last seven games.
- Houston is 6-12 straight up in its last 18 games against AAC teams.
- The total has hit the over in five of Navy's last six games against Houston.
- The total has hit the over in five of Houston's last seven home games.
Sign up for FanDuel Sportsbook today and get your first bet risk free for up to $1,000!
Devon Platana is not a FanDuel employee. The views expressed in his articles are the author's alone and do not necessarily reflect the views of FanDuel.