Navy vs Army Spread, Line, Odds, Over/Under & Betting Insights for NCAA Basketball Game
By David Hayes
Navy vs Army Basketball Game Info
Navy Midshipmen (13-13, 7-8 Patriot) vs. Army Black Knights (13-13, 8-7 Patriot)
Date: Saturday, Feb. 22, 2020
Time: 1:30 p.m. EST
Venue: Christl Arena – West Point, NY
Coverage: CBSSN (CBS Sports Network)
Navy vs Army Spread & Odds
All betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Moneyline: NAVY: (+125) | ARMY: (-145)
Spread: NAVY: +2.5 (-110) | ARMY: -2.5 (-110)
Total: 130.5 – Over: (-110) | Under: (-110)
Public (Spread) Betting Percentages via oddsFire: NAVY: 18% | ARMY: 82%
Navy vs Army Expert Prediction & Pick
All college basketball win probability predictions and picks are according to the ESPN Basketball Power Index (BPI).
Navy vs Army Head-to-Head Results & Betting Trends
- Army defeated Navy, 73-66, on the road in the most recent meeting between these two teams earlier this season on Jan. 25, 2020.
- Army is 3-2 in the last five head-to-head matchups with Navy.
- Navy is 5-5 in the last 10 head-to-head matchups with Army.
- Navy leads Army, 68-38, in the all-time Army-Navy rivalry series record between these two schools.
- Navy lost to American, 71-62, on the road in its most recent game on Wednesday, Feb. 19.
- Army lost to Loyola (MD), 81-77, on the road in its most recent game on Wednesday, Feb. 19.
Join FanDuel Sportsbook Today. New users get a risk-free bet up to $500. Join Now.
David Hayes is not a FanDuel employee. In addition to providing DFS gameplay advice, David Hayes also participates in DFS contests on FanDuel using his personal account, username DavidWHayes. While the strategies and player selections recommended in his articles are his personal views, he may deploy different strategies and player selections when entering contests with his personal account. The views expressed in their articles are the author's alone and do not necessarily reflect the views of FanDuel.