Navy vs Temple Point Spread, Over/Under, Moneyline & Prediction [College Football Week 13]
Week 13's slate of NCAA college football games includes a showdown between the Navy Midshipmen and Temple Owls.
Here's everything you need to know before placing your bet for this game on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Navy vs Temple Point Spread
The Midshipmen are 13.5-point road favorites against the Owls. Navy is -110 to cover the spread, while Temple is -110 to cover as the 13.5-point underdog.
Navy vs Temple Over/Under
The over/under for the Navy vs Temple Week 13 college football matchup is set at 42.5, with -114 odds on the over and -106 odds on the under.
Navy vs Temple Moneyline
The Midshipmen vs Owls moneyline has Navy as a -750 favorite, while Temple is the +490 underdog at home.
Navy vs Temple Betting Trends
- Temple is 8-7 in 15 all-time head-to-head matchups against Navy.
- Navy defeated Temple, 31-29, in their last meeting on Oct. 10, 2020.
- Navy 1-4 against the spread (ATS) in its last five games.
- The total has hit the under in four of Navy's last five games.
- Temple is 0-5 ATS in its last five games.
- The total has hit the under in three of Temple's last five games.
Navy vs Temple Prediction
All NCAAF predictions & expert picks are according to numberFire.
Prediction: Navy wins (84.5%)
Navy vs Temple Odds
All NCAAF betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Moneyline: NAVY: (-750) | TEM: (+490)
Spread: NAVY: -13.5 (-110) | TEM: +13.5 (-110)
Total: 42.5 – Over: (-114) | Under: (-106)
Sign up for FanDuel Sportsbook today and get your first bet risk free for up to $1,000!
Devon Platana is not a FanDuel employee. The views expressed in his articles are the author's alone and do not necessarily reflect the views of FanDuel.