Navy vs Notre Dame Prediction, Odds, Spread, Date & Start Time for College Football Week 10 Game
By Larry Rupp
Navy vs Notre Dame Week 10 Game Info
Week 10 College Football Game
Navy Midshipmen (2-6, 1-2 Away) vs. No. 8 Notre Dame Fighting Irish (7-1, 4-1 Home)
Date: Saturday, November 6, 2021
Time: 3:30 p.m. EST
Venue: Notre Dame Stadium – Notre Dame, IN
Navy vs Notre Dame Spread & Odds
All NCAAF betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Moneyline: NAVY: (+920) | ND: (-2000)
Spread: NAVY: +20.5 (-112) | ND: -20.5 (-108)
Total: 46.5 – Over: (-115) | Under: (-105)
Navy vs Notre Dame Prediction & Pick
All NCAAF predictions & expert picks are according to numberFire.
Winning Percentage Prediction: Navy: (3.3%) | Notre Dame: (96.7%)
Navy vs Notre Dame Head-to-Head Record & Betting Trends
- Notre Dame is 77-13-1 straight up in 91 all-time head-to-head matchups against Navy.
- Notre Dame defeated Navy, 52-20, during their most recent meeting on Nov. 16, 2019.
- Navy is 5-1 against the spread (ATS) in its last six games.
- The total has hit the under in four of Navy's last five games.
- Notre Dame is 19-1 straight up in its last 20 home games.
- The total has hit the over in eight of Notre Dame's last 10 games against Navy.
Sign up for FanDuel Sportsbook today and get your first bet risk free for up to $1,000!
Larry Rupp is not a FanDuel employee. In addition to providing DFS gameplay advice, Larry Rupp also participates in DFS contests on FanDuel using his personal account, username phillyfan424. While the strategies and player selections recommended in his articles are his personal views, he may deploy different strategies and player selections when entering contests with his personal account. The views expressed in their articles are the author's alone and do not necessarily reflect the views of FanDuel.