Nationals vs Rockies Betting Lines, Spread, Odds and Prop Bets
Cover Photo: Getty Images
Nationals vs Rockies Game Info
Washington Nationals (10-10, 5-4 Away) vs. Colorado Rockies (9-13, 3-6 Home)
Date: Monday, April 22, 2019
Time: 8:40 p.m. EST
Venue: Coors Field – Denver, CO
Nationals vs Rockies Betting Info & Starting Pitchers
All betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Moneyline: WSH: (+104) | COL: (-122)
Spread: WSH: +1.5 (-174) | COL: -1.5 (+148)
Total: 11 – Over: (-110) | Under: (-110)
Public (Spread) Betting Percentages: WSH: 53% | COL: 47%
Starting Pitcher: WSH: Jeremy Hellickson (2-0, 2.63 ERA) | COL: Tyler Anderson (0-2, 11.00 ERA)
Nationals vs Rockies Betting Trends & Stats
- Washington is 9-11 against the spread (ATS) on the season and 6-3 ATS on the road.
- Colorado is 9-13 ATS on the season and 2-7 ATS at home.
- The total has hit the under in eight of Colorado's last 11 games.
- The total has hit the under in three of Washington's last four games.
- Colorado has won six of its last seven games.
- Colorado went 5-2 straight up against Washington in 2018 and 2-1 straight up against the Nats at Coors Field last season.
Nationals vs Rockies Prop Bet
All Nationals-Rockies betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
- Home (Colorado) Total Runs: Under 5.5 (-116) – The Rockies have seen a rough start to the season offensively. Colorado is ranked 24th in the MLB in runs scored per game, averaging 3.55 runs per game on the year. To make matters worse, they're up against Jeremy Hellickson, who has given up three or fewer runs in 19 of his 21 career starts with the Nationals. Colorado has also scored six or more runs just seven times this season.
Join FanDuel Sportsbook Today. New users get a risk-free bet up to $500. Join Now.
Ian McCafferty is not a FanDuel employee. In addition to providing DFS gameplay advice, Ian McCafferty also participates in DFS contests on FanDuel using his personal account, username itmccaff. While the strategies and player selections recommended in his articles are his personal views, he may deploy different strategies and player selections when entering contests with his personal account. The views expressed in their articles are the author's alone and do not necessarily reflect the views of FanDuel.