Nationals vs Phillies Odds, Probable Pitchers, Betting Lines, Spread & Prediction for MLB Game
Nationals vs Phillies Game Info
Washington Nationals (12-21, 6-8 Away) vs. Philadelphia Phillies (16-15, 12-9 Home)
Date: Wednesday, Sep. 2, 2020
Time: 7:05 p.m. EST
Venue: Citizens Bank Park – Philadelphia, PA
Nationals vs Phillies Betting Info
All MLB betting lines, odds, and spreads are according to FanDuel Sportsbook.
Moneyline: WSH: (-116) | PHI: (+102)
Spread: WSH: -1.5 (+136) | PHI: +1.5 (-162)
Total: 8.5 – Over: (-105) | Under: (-115)
Public (Spread) Betting Percentages (via Oddsfire): WSH: (N/A) | PHI: (N/A)
World Series Odds: WSH: (+5500) | PHI: (+4100)
Nationals vs Phillies Probable Pitchers
Nationals: Max Scherzer (3-1, 3.86 ERA)
Phillies: Zack Wheeler (3-0, 2.58 ERA)
Nationals vs Phillies Expert Prediction & Pick
All MLB predictions & expert picks are according to CBS Sports.
Winner: Philadelphia Phillies
Over/Under: Over 8.5
Nationals vs Phillies Betting Trends
- Philadelphia defeated Washington yesterday, 6-0.
- The total has hit the over in 14 of Washington's last 19 games.
- Washington is 1-7 straight up in its last eight games.
- The total has hit the under in five of Philadelphia's last six home games against Washington.
- Philadelphia is 7-1 straight up in its last eight games.
Nationals vs Phillies Stats
- Washington is averaging 4.70 runs per game this season (No. 17 in MLB).
- Washington is surrendering 5.09 runs per game this season (No. 19 in MLB).
- Philadelphia is averaging 5.61 runs per game this season (No. 3 in MLB).
- Philadelphia is surrendering 5.35 runs per game this season (No. 24 in MLB).
Sign up for FanDuel Sportsbook today and get your first bet risk free for up to $500!
Larry Rupp is not a FanDuel employee. In addition to providing DFS gameplay advice, Larry Rupp also participates in DFS contests on FanDuel using his personal account, username phillyfan424. While the strategies and player selections recommended in his articles are his personal views, he may deploy different strategies and player selections when entering contests with his personal account. The views expressed in their articles are the author's alone and do not necessarily reflect the views of FanDuel.