Nationals vs Mets Game Info
Washington Nationals (61-55, 30-30 Away) vs. New York Mets (61-56, 34-20 Home)
Date: Sunday, Aug. 11, 2019
Time: 1:10 p.m. EST
Venue: Citi Field – New York, NY
Nationals vs Mets Betting Info
All betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Moneyline: WAS: (+176) | NYM: (-205)
Spread: WAS: +1.5 (-116) | NYM: -1.5 (+100)
Total: 8 – Over: (-104) | Under: (-116)
Public (Spread) Betting Percentages: WAS: 38% | NYM: 62%
Probable Pitcher: WAS: Anibal Sanchez (7-6, 3.67 ERA) | NYM: Jacob deGrom (7-7, 2.77 ERA)
Nationals vs Mets Betting Trends
- Washington is 4-1 against the spread (ATS) in its last five games.
- The total has hit the under in four of Washington's last five games.
- The Mets are 5-0 straight up (SU) in their last five games.
- The Mets are 5-0 SU in their last five home games against Washington.
Nationals vs Mets Stats
- Washington is averaging 4.97 runs per game this season (No. 13 in MLB).
- The Mets are averaging 4.83 runs per game this season (No. 15 in MLB).
- Anibal Sanchez is 5-5 with a 4.06 ERA in 15 career starts against the Mets.
- Jacob deGrom is 8-4 with a 2.44 ERA in 17 career starts against Washington.
Nationals vs Mets Prop Bet
All Nationals-Mets betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
- To Hit a Home Run: Pete Alonso (+300) — Pete Alonso has hit a team-high 38 home runs this season. At home this season, Alonso has hit 20 home runs and has a .641 slugging percentage (.559 on the road). He has also shown success against right-handed pitchers, like Sanchez, with 26 of his home runs coming against righties. Alonso looks to remain hot today, after hitting a home run in four of his last five games.
Join FanDuel Sportsbook Today. New users get a risk-free bet up to $500. Join Now.