Nationals vs Mets Betting Lines, Spread, Odds and Prop Bets
Cover Photo: Getty Images
Nationals vs Mets Game Info
Washington Nationals (3-3, 1-0 Away) vs. New York Mets (5-2, 0-1 Home)
Date: Saturday, April 6, 2019
Time: 1:10 p.m. EST
Venue: Citi Field – New York NY
Nationals vs Mets Betting Info & Starting Pitchers
All betting lines, odds and props available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Moneyline: WAS: (-132) | NYM: (+116)
Spread: WAS: -1.5 (+120) | NYM: +1.5 (-140)
Total: 7 – Over: (-118) | Under: (-104)
Public (Spread) Betting Percentages: WAS: 65% | NYM: 35%
Starting Pitcher: WAS: Patrick Corbin (0-0, 3.00 ERA) | NYM: Steven Matz (0-0, 1.69 ERA)
Nationals vs Mets Betting Trends & Stats
- Washington is 2-5 against the spread (ATS) in its last seven games, dating back to last season.
- Washington is 8-4 ATS in its last 12 road games, dating back to last season.
- The Mets are 5-2 ATS in their last seven games.
- The Mets are 7-2 straight up in their last nine games, dating back to last season.
Nationals vs Mets Prop Bet
All Nationals-Mets betting odds, lines and props available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
- Michael Conforto to Hit a Home Run (+420) – Conforto has gotten off to a strong start this season, but he still hasn't hit a home run. The Mets' outfielder is batting .310 through seven games thus far, and he hit three home runs against the Nationals last season. Considering Conforto has smacked at least 27 home runs in each of the past two seasons, Saturday could be a good spot for him to get his first of 2019.
New customers will get 40/1 on any of the Final Four teams to win the tournament.
Max Staley is not a FanDuel employee. In addition to providing DFS gameplay advice, Max Staley also participates in DFS contests on FanDuel using his personal account, username mstaley1212. While the strategies and player selections recommended in his articles are his personal views, he may deploy different strategies and player selections when entering contests with his personal account. The views expressed in their articles are the author's alone and do not necessarily reflect the views of FanDuel.