The Washington Nationals will take on the Miami Marlins in MLB action on Friday.
We've got you covered, in terms of the vital information regarding this game before you take a look at the MLB odds and spreads on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Nationals vs Marlins Game Info
- Washington Nationals (29-49) vs. Miami Marlins (34-40)
- Date: Friday, July 1, 2022
- Time: 6:05 PM ET
- Venue: Nationals Park -- Washington, District of Columbia
Nationals vs Marlins Odds & Moneyline
- All MLB odds, betting lines and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
- Moneyline: WSH: (-138) | MIA: (+118)
- Spread: WSH: -1.5 (+146) | MIA: +1.5 (-176)
- Total: 9.5 -- Over: (+100) | Under: (-122)
Nationals vs Marlins Probable Starting Pitchers
The matchup on the mound for this contest is set with the Washington Nationals looking to Josiah Gray (6-4), and Trevor Rogers (3-6) getting the nod for the Miami Marlins.
Nationals vs Marlins Prediction & Pick
All MLB win probability predictions and picks are according to numberFire.
Prediction: Marlins win (51.2%)
Nationals vs Marlins Moneyline
- Washington is the favorite, -138 on the moneyline, while Miami is a +118 underdog on the road.
Nationals vs Marlins Spread
- The Nationals are favored by 1.5 runs at home against the Marlins. The Nationals are +146 to cover the spread, while the Marlins are -176.
Nationals vs Marlins Over/Under
- An over/under of 9.5 has been set for Nationals-Marlins on July 1, with the over being +100 and the under -122.
Nationals vs Marlins Betting Trends
- The Nationals have won in seven, or 58.3%, of the 12 contests they have been named as odds-on favorites in this year.
- This year, Washington has won four of eight games when listed as at least -126 or better on the moneyline.
- Washington and its opponents have gone over the total this season in 39 of their 77 opportunities.
- The Marlins have won 12 of the 40 games they were the moneyline underdog this season (30%).
- When it has played as a moneyline underdog with odds of +108 or longer, Miami has a 10-22 record (winning only 31.2% of its games).
- Miami has played in 74 games with a set over/under, and has combined with their opponents to go over the total 38 times (38-34-2).