Nationals vs Marlins Game Info
Washington Nationals (39-40, 18-21 Away) vs. Miami Marlins (30-48, 13-27 Home)
Date: Thursday, June 27, 2019
Time: 7:00 p.m. EST
Venue: Marlins Park – Miami, FL
Nationals vs Marlins Betting Info & Probable Pitchers
All betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Moneyline: WAS: (-200) | MIA: (+174)
Spread: WAS: -1.5 (-120) | MIA: +1.5 (+102)
Total: 7.5 – Over (-108) | Under: (-112)
Public (Spread) Betting Percentages: WAS: 76% | MIA: 24%
Probable Pitcher: WAS: Stephen Strasburg (8-4, 3.79 ERA) | MIA: Sandy Alcantara (4-6, 3.51 ERA)
Nationals vs Marlins Betting Trends
- Washington is 9-1 against the spread (ATS) in its last 10 road games.
- Washington is 6-1 straight up (SU) in its last seven games against Miami.
- Miami is 6-2 ATS in its last eight games.
- The total has hit the over in five of the last seven home games for Miami.
Nationals vs Marlins Stats
- Washington is averaging 5.01 runs per game this season (No. 13 in MLB).
- Miami is averaging 3.50 runs per game this season (No. 29 in MLB).
- Stephen Strasburg has a 18-7 record with a 2.88 ERA in 32 career starts against Miami.
- Sandy Alcantara has a 0-3 record with a 9.00 ERA in three career starts against Washington.
Nationals vs Marlins Prop Bet
All Nationals-Marlins betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
- Sandy Alcantara - Strikeouts: Over 4.5 (-134) — Alcantara has hit this total in each of his last four games. Washington is in the middle of the league for strikeouts (8.67, No. 13 in MLB), but this total rises to 9.08 when on the road.
Join FanDuel Sportsbook Today. New users get a risk-free bet up to $500. Join Now.