Cover Photo: Getty Images
Nationals vs Marlins Game Info
Washington Nationals (9-10, 4-4 Away) vs. Miami Marlins (6-15, 5-10 Home)
Date: Sunday, April 21, 2019
Time: 1:10 p.m. EST
Location: Marlins Park – Miami, FL
Nationals vs Marlins Betting Info & Starting Pitchers
All betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Moneyline: : WAS (-156) | MIA: (+136)
Spread: WAS: -1.5 (+106) | MIA: +1.5 (-124)
Total: 7 – Over: (-110) | Under: (-110)
Public (Spread) Betting Percentages: WAS: 83% | MIA: 17%
Starting Pitcher: WAS: Stephen Strasburg (1-1, 5.56 ERA) | MIA: Trevor Richards (0-2, 3.57 ERA)
Nationals vs Marlins Betting Trends & Stats
- Washington is 2-6 against the spread (ATS) in its last eight games.
- Washington is 2-4 straight up in its last six games.
- Miami is 2-4 straight up in its last six games.
- Miami is 4-13 straight up in its last 17 games.
Nationals vs Marlins Prop Bet
All Nationals-Marlins betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
- Stephen Strasburg Strikeouts: Over 7.5 (+100) – The Washington Nationals are looking to avoid a sweep against the Miami Marlins. Luckily, the Nationals are starting Stephen Strasburg today. The Nationals' starter has eclipsed seven strikeouts in three of his four appearances this season, which suggests this total is within reach.
Join FanDuel Sportsbook Today. New users get a risk-free bet up to $500. Join Now.
Dan O'Shea is not a FanDuel employee. In addition to providing DFS gameplay advice, Dan O'Shea also participates in DFS contests on FanDuel using his personal account, username Doshea93. While the strategies and player selection recommended in his articles are his personal views, he may deploy different strategies and plater selections when entering contests with his personal account. The views expressed in their articles are the author's alone and do not necessarily reflect the views of FanDuel.