Nationals vs Cubs Game Info
Washington Nationals (70-57, 34-31 Away) vs. Chicago Cubs (69-58, 44-19 Home)
Date: Friday, Aug. 23, 2019
Time: 2:20 p.m. EST
Venue: Wrigley Field – Chicago, IL
Nationals vs Cubs Betting Info & Probable Pitchers
All betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Moneyline: WAS: (+110) | CHC: (-128)
Spread: WAS: +1.5 (-178) | CHC: -1.5 (+150)
Total: 8 – Over: (-116) | Under: (-106)
Public (Spread) Betting Percentages: WAS: 25% | CHC: 75%
Probable Pitcher: WAS: Aníbal Sánchez (7-6, 3.99 ERA) | CHC: Jon Lester (10-8, 4.23 ERA)
Nationals vs Cubs Betting Trends
- Washington is 5-1 against the spread (ATS) in its last six games against the Cubs.
- Washington is 5-1 ATS in it last six road games.
- The Cubs are 5-0 straight up in its last five games.
- The Cubs are 8-1 straight up in their last nine home games.
Nationals vs Cubs Stats
- Washington is averaging 5.31 runs per game this season (No. 8 in MLB).
- The Cubs are averaging 4.94 runs per game this season (No. 13 in MLB).
- Aníbal Sánchez is 4-2 with a 3.30 ERA in eight career starts against the Cubs.
- Jon Lester is 2-3 with a 4.82 ERA in eight career starts against Washington.
Nationals vs Cubs Prop Bet
All Nationals-Cubs betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
- 1st Half Money Line: Chicago Cubs (-128) — A pair of hot teams, both competing for a playoff spot, kick off a three-game series tonight at Wrigley. The Cubs, coming off a series sweep of the Giants, have been dominant at home this season with a 44-19 record. The Nats, meanwhile, are 8-2 in their last 10 games and solid on the road this year (34-31). The edge goes to the home team though, who will be starting lefty Jon Lester against Nats' righty Aníbal Sánchez. On the season, Washington has struggled against lefties (18th in total runs against) in comparison to righties (seventh in runs).
Join FanDuel Sportsbook Today. New users get a risk-free bet up to $500. Join Now.