Nationals vs Cardinals Game Info
2019 National League Championship Series Game 1
Washington Nationals (93-69, 43-38 Away) vs. St. Louis Cardinals (91-71, 50-31 Away)
Date: Friday, Oct. 11, 2019
Time: 8:08 p.m. EST
Venue: Busch Stadium – St. Louis, MO
Nationals vs Cardinals Betting Info & Probable Pitchers
All betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Moneyline: WAS: (+118) | STL: (-136)
Spread: WAS: +1.5 (-194) | STL: -1.5 (+162)
Total: 7.5 – Over: (-118) | Under: (-104)
Public (Spread) Betting Percentages: WAS: 21% | STL: 79%
Probable Pitcher: WAS: Anibal Sanchez (11-8, 3.85 ERA) | STL: Miles Mikolas (9-14, 4.16 ERA)
Nationals vs Cardinals Betting Trends
- Washington is 12-2 straight up in its last 14 games.
- The total has hit the under in five of the last last six games played between Washington and St. Louis.
- The total has hit the over in four of St. Louis' last five home games.
- The total has hit the over in seven of St. Louis' last nine games overall.
Nationals vs Cardinals Stats
- Washington averaged 5.39 runs per game in the 2019 MLB regular season (No. 6 in MLB).
- St. Louis averaged 4.72 runs per game in the 2019 MLB regular season (No. 19 in MLB).
- Anibal Sanchez is 2-4 with a 3.44 ERA in eight career starts against St. Louis.
- Miles Mikolas is 2-2 with a 4.85 ERA in five career appearances (four starts) against Washington.
Nationals vs Cardinals Prop Bet
All Nationals-Cardinals betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
- To Hit a Home Run: Juan Soto (+270) — Juan Soto hit 34 home runs during the regular season and has also two in six postseason games. In 356 regular-season at-bats against right-handed pitchers, like Cardinals starter Miles Mikolas, Soto hit 28 home runs with a .584 slugging percentage. The 20-year-old outfielder has hit Mikolas well with one home run and a .375 batting average in eight career at-bats against the right-hander.
Join FanDuel Sportsbook Today. New users get a risk-free bet up to $500. Join Now.