Nationals vs Braves Game 1 Info
Doubleheader Game 1
Washington Nationals (12-23, 6-10 Away) vs. Atlanta Braves (22-14, 12-4 Home)
Date: Friday, Sept. 4, 2020
Time: 4:10 p.m. EST
Venue: Truist Park – Cumberland, GA
Nationals vs Braves Betting Info
All MLB betting lines, odds, and spreads are according to FanDuel Sportsbook.
Moneyline: WAS: (+146) | ATL: (-168)
Spread: WAS: +1.5 (-158) | ATL: -1.5 (+134)
Total: 8.5 – Over: (+108) | Under: (-132)
Public (Spread) Betting Percentages (via Oddsfire): WAS: (N/A) | ATL: (N/A)
World Series Odds: WAS: (+7000) | ATL: (+1200)
Nationals vs Braves Probable Pitchers
Nationals: Austin Voth (0-4, 7.99 ERA)
Braves: Tommy Milone (0-0, 27.00 ERA)
Nationals vs Braves Prediction & Pick
All MLB predictions & expert picks are according to CBS Sports.
Winner: Washington Nationals
Over/Under: Under 8.5
Nationals vs Braves Betting Trends
- The total has hit the over in 14 of Washington's last 20 games.
- Washington is 0-6 straight up in its last six games.
- The total has hit the over in four of Atlanta's last six games.
- Atlanta is 4-1 straight up in its last five games.
Nationals vs Braves Stats
- Washington is averaging 4.57 runs per game this season (No. 18 in MLB).
- Washington is surrendering 5.06 runs per game this season (No. 20 in MLB).
- Atlanta is averaging 5.33 runs per game this season (No. 4 in MLB).
- Atlanta is surrendering 4.36 runs per game this season (No. 10 in MLB).
Sign up for FanDuel Sportsbook today and get your first bet risk free for up to $500!