Nationals vs Braves Game Info
Washington Nationals (23-32, 10-17 Away) vs. Atlanta Braves (30-25, 14-13 Home)
Date: Wednesday, May 29, 2019
Time: 7:20 p.m. EST
Venue: SunTrust Park – Cumberland, Ga.
Nationals vs Braves Betting Info & Probable Pitchers
All betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Moneyline: WAS: (+142) | ATL: (-164)
Spread: WAS: +1.5 (-144) | ATL: -1.5 (+124)
Total: 10 – Over: (-118) | Under: (-104)
Public (Spread) Betting Percentages: WAS: 8% | ATL: 92%
Starting Pitcher: WAS: Anibal Sanchez (0-6, 5.10 ERA) | ATL: Kevin Gausman (2-3, 4.33 ERA)
Nationals vs Braves Betting Trends & Stats
- Washington is 4-1 straight up in its last five games.
- The total has hit the over in five of Washington's last eight games.
- Atlanta is 9-4 straight up in its last 13 games.
- The total has hit the under in seven of Atlanta's last 10 games.
Nationals vs Braves Prop Bet
All Nationals-Braves betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
- Freddie Freeman To Hit a Home Run (+360) – Freeman is currently leading the Braves with 13 home runs on the season and he's hit six of those 13 home runs over the last two weeks. The Braves' first basemen has hit nine home runs off of right handed pitching this year and eight home runs at SunTrust Park. Freeman also has 18 career home runs against the Nationals, his fourth most against any MLB team.
Join FanDuel Sportsbook Today. New users get a risk-free bet up to $500. Join Now.
Ian McCafferty is not a FanDuel employee. In addition to providing DFS gameplay advice, Ian McCafferty also participates in DFS contests on FanDuel using his personal account, username itmccaff. While the strategies and player selections recommended in his articles are his personal views, he may deploy different strategies and player selections when entering contests with his personal account. The views expressed in their articles are the author's alone and do not necessarily reflect the views of FanDuel.