Cover Photo: Getty Images
Nationals vs Braves Game Info
Washington Nationals (22-32, 9-17 Away) vs. Atlanta Braves (30-24, 14-12 Home)
Date: Tuesday, May 28, 2019
Time: 7:20 p.m. EST
Venue: SunTrust Park – Cumberland, Ga.
Nationals vs Braves Betting Info & Probable Pitchers
All betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Moneyline: WAS: (+102) | ATL: (-116)
Spread: WAS: +1.5 (-210) | ATL: -1.5 (+176)
Total: 8.5 – Over: (-122) | Under: (+100)
Public (Spread) Betting Percentages: WAS: 28% | ATL: 72%
Starting Pitcher: WAS: Stephen Strasburg (4-3, 3.25 ERA) | ATL: Max Fried (7-2, 2.88 ERA)
Nationals vs Braves Betting Trends & Stats
- Washington is 3-6 straight up in its last nine games.
- The total has hit the over in five of Washington's last seven games.
- Atlanta is 9-3 straight up in its last 12 games.
- The total has hit the under in seven of Atlanta's last nine games.
Nationals vs Braves Prop Bet
All Nationals-Braves betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
- Stephen Strasburg Strikeouts: Over 6.5 (-190) – Strasburg is a strikeout machine, posting a 10.88 K/9 while sitting down 87 batters in 72 innings. In nine of his 11 starts this season, he has recorded seven or more strikeouts and has done so in seven of his last eight starts. In his last outing against Atlanta in 2018, he struck out 10 in 6 2/3 innings.
Join FanDuel Sportsbook Today. New users get a risk-free bet up to $500. Join Now.
Ian McCafferty is not a FanDuel employee. In addition to providing DFS gameplay advice, Ian McCafferty also participates in DFS contests on FanDuel using his personal account, username itmccaff. While the strategies and player selections recommended in his articles are his personal views, he may deploy different strategies and player selections when entering contests with his personal account. The views expressed in their articles are the author's alone and do not necessarily reflect the views of FanDuel.