Nationals vs Braves Game Info
Washington Nationals (78-62, 37-33 Away) vs. Atlanta Braves (88-54, 46-27 Home)
Date: Saturday, Sept. 7, 2019
Time: 7:20 p.m. EST
Venue: SunTrust Park – Cumberland, GA
Nationals vs Braves Betting Info & Probable Pitchers
All betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Moneyline: WAS: (+118) | ATL: (-136)
Spread: WAS: +1.5 (-162) | ATL: -1.5 (+138)
Total: 10 – Over (-120) | Under: (-102)
Public (Spread) Betting Percentages: WAS: 37% | ATL: 63%
Probable Pitcher: WAS: Austin Voth (1-0, 3.91 ERA) | ATL: Julio Teheran (9-8, 3.38 ERA)
Nationals vs Braves Betting Trends
- The total has hit the under in each Washington's last five road games against Atlanta.
- The total has hit the under in seven of Washington's last eight games against Atlanta.
- Atlanta is 8-0 straight up in its last eight games.
- The total has hit the under in each of Atlanta's last five home games.
Nationals vs Braves Stats
- Washington is averaging 5.37 runs per game this season (tied for No. 6 in MLB).
- Atlanta is averaging 5.37 runs per game this season (tied for No. 6 in MLB).
- Austin Voth is 0-0 with a 2.57 ERA in two career appearances (one start) against Atlanta.
- Julio Teheran is 7-6 with a 3.95 ERA in 23 career starts against Washington.
Nationals vs Braves Prop Bet
All Nationals-Braves betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
- 1st Half Money Line: Atlanta Braves (-136) — The Atlanta Braves have been on a roll as of late, winning eight consecutive games. Tonight they hand the ball to longtime veteran Julio Teheran, who is having a solid year and has pitched well against the Washington Nationals in two previous starts this season (2.19 ERA, 1.05 WHIP).
Join FanDuel Sportsbook Today. New users get a risk-free bet up to $500. Join Now.