Naomi Osaka vs Serena Williams Odds, Prediction and Betting Trends for 2021 Australian Open Women's Semifinal Match
By Larry Rupp
Osaka vs Williams Australian Open Schedule & Info
2021 Australian Open Women's Semifinal Match Info
No. 3 Naomi Osaka vs. No. 10 Serena Williams
Date: Wednesday, Feb. 17, 2021
Start Time: 7 p.m. EST
Osaka vs Williams Odds & Set Betting
All Osaka-Williams betting odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Moneyline: Osaka: (-158) | Williams: (+132)
To Win 1st Set: Osaka: (-144) | Williams: (+118)
Set Betting: Osaka: 2-0 (+160) | 2-1 (+270)
Set Betting: Williams: 2-0 (+300) | 2-1 (+350)
Osaka vs Williams Expert Prediction & Pick
All Australian Open expert predictions & picks are made by Tennis Tonic.
- Prediction: Osaka in 3 sets.
Osaka vs Williams Head-to-Head Stats & Betting Trends
- Osaka is 2-1 straight up in the all-time, head-to-head series against Williams.
- Williams defeated Osaka in straight sets in their most recent meeting on Aug. 9, 2019.
- Osaka defeated Hsieh Su-wei in the quarterfinals of the 2021 Australian Open.
- Williams defeated No. 2 Simona Halep in the quarterfinals of the 2021 Australian Open.
Sign up for FanDuel Sportsbook today and get your first bet risk free for up to $1,000!
Larry Rupp is not a FanDuel employee. In addition to providing DFS gameplay advice, Larry Rupp also participates in DFS contests on FanDuel using his personal account, username phillyfan424. While the strategies and player selections recommended in his articles are his personal views, he may deploy different strategies and player selections when entering contests with his personal account. The views expressed in his articles are the author's alone and do not necessarily reflect the views of FanDuel.