Missouri vs West Virginia Basketball Game Info
Big 12/SEC Challenge 2020
Missouri Tigers (9-9, 1-4 Away) vs. No. 14 West Virginia Mountaineers (15-3, 9-0 Home)
Date: Saturday, Jan. 25, 2020
Time: 12 p.m. EST
Venue: WVU Coliseum – Morgantown, WV
Missouri vs West Virginia Spread & Odds
All betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Moneyline: MIZZ: (+600) | WVU: (-875)
Spread: MIZZ: +12.5 (-110) | WVU: -12.5 (-110)
Total: 137 – Over: (-105) | Under: (-115)
Public (Spread) Betting Percentages via oddsFire: MIZZ: 10% | WVU: 90%
Odds to Win NCAAM National Championship: MIZZ: (+18000) | WVU: (+2800)
Missouri vs West Virginia Expert Prediction & Pick
All college basketball win probability predictions and picks are according to the ESPN Basketball Power Index (BPI).
West Virginia: 89.7%
Missouri vs West Virginia Head-to-Head Results & Betting Trends
- West Virginia defeated Missouri, 83-79, in the most recent meeting between these two on Nov. 26, 2017.
- West Virginia is 2-2 in the four all-time, head-to-head matchups with Missouri.
- Missouri is 1-5 against the spread (ATS) in its last six games.
- West Virginia is 6-1 ATS in its last seven games.
- Missouri lost to Texas A&M, 66-64, at home in its most recent game on Tuesday, Jan. 21.
- West Virginia defeated Texas, 97-59, at home in its most recent game on Monday, Jan. 20.
Join FanDuel Sportsbook Today. New users get a risk-free bet up to $500. Join Now.