Missouri vs Texas A&M Basketball Game Info
No. 17 Missouri Tigers (7-2, 1-2 SEC) vs. Texas A&M Aggies (7-4, 2-3 SEC)
Date: Saturday, Jan. 16, 2021
Time: 1 p.m. EST
Venue: Reed Arena – College Station, TX
Coverage: SEC Network
Missouri vs Texas A&M Spread & Odds
All NCAAM betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Moneyline: MIZ: (-196) | TAMU: (+164)
Spread: MIZ: -4.5 (-104) | TAMU: +4.5 (-118)
Total: 131.5 – Over: (-112) | Under: (-110)
Public (Spread) Betting Percentages via oddsFire: MIZ: (N/A) | TAMU: (N/A)
Odds to Win NCAAM National Championship: MIZ: (+7500) | TAMU: (+15000)
Missouri vs Texas A&M Prediction & Pick
All college basketball win probability predictions and picks are according to the ESPN Basketball Power Index (BPI).
Texas A&M: 39.4%
Missouri vs Texas A&M Head-to-Head Results & Betting Trends
- Texas A&M defeated Missouri, 68-51, in the most recent meeting between these teams on Feb. 4, 2020.
- Texas A&M is 3-2 in the last five head-to-head matchups against Missouri.
- Texas A&M is 21-18 in the 39 all-time, head-to-head games against Missouri.
- Missouri is 2-4 against the spread (ATS) in its last six games.
- Texas A&M is 3-7 ATS in its last 10 games.
- Missouri lost to Mississippi State, 78-63, in its most recent game on Jan. 5, 2021.
- Texas A&M defeated Mississippi State, 56-55, in its most recent game on Jan. 13, 2021.
Sign up for FanDuel Sportsbook today and get your first bet risk free for up to $1,000!