Mississippi State vs Texas A&M Week 5 Game Info
Week 5 College Football Game
Mississippi State Bulldogs (2-2, 0-1 SEC) vs. No. 15 Texas A&M Aggies (3-1, 0-1 SEC)
Date: Saturday, October 2, 2021
Time: 7:00 p.m. EST
Venue: Kyle Field – College Station, TX
Coverage: SEC Network
Mississippi State vs Texas A&M Spread & Odds
All NCAAF betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Moneyline: MSST: (+240) | TA&M: (-310)
Spread: MSST: +7.5 (-124) | TA&M -7.5 (+102)
Total: 45.5 – Over: (-110) | Under: (-110)
Public (Spread) Betting Percentages via oddsFire: MSST: (N/A) | TA&M: (N/A)
Mississippi State vs Texas A&M Prediction & Pick
All NCAAF predictions & expert picks are according to numberFire.
Winning Percentage Prediction: Mississippi State: (10.9%) | Texas A&M: (89.1%)
Mississippi State vs Texas A&M Head-to-Head Record & Betting Trends
- The all-time head-to-head series between Mississippi State and Texas A&M is tied at seven wins each.
- Texas A&M defeated Mississippi State, 28-14, during their most recent meeting on Oct. 17, 2020.
- Mississippi State is 0-5 straight up in its last five away games.
- The total has hit the under in 10 of Mississippi State's last 14 games.
- Texas A&M is 5-2 against the spread (ATS) in its last seven games.
- The total has hit the under in five of Texas A&M's last six games.
Sign up for FanDuel Sportsbook today and get your first bet risk free for up to $1,000!
Larry Rupp is not a FanDuel employee. In addition to providing DFS gameplay advice, Larry Rupp also participates in DFS contests on FanDuel using his personal account, username phillyfan424. While the strategies and player selections recommended in his articles are his personal views, he may deploy different strategies and player selections when entering contests with his personal account. The views expressed in their articles are the author's alone and do not necessarily reflect the views of FanDuel.