Mississippi State vs Louisiana-Lafayette Odds, Spread, Date & Start Time for College Football Week 1
Mississippi State vs Louisiana-Lafayette Game Info
NCAA College Football Week 1
Mississippi State Bulldogs (0-0, 0-0 Away) vs. Louisiana-Lafayette Ragin' Cajuns (0-0, 0-0 Home)
Date: Saturday, Aug. 31, 2019
Time: 12 p.m. EST
Venue: Mercedes-Benz Superdome – New Orleans, LA
Mississippi State vs Louisiana-Lafayette Betting Odds
All betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Moneyline: MSST: (-1100) | ULL: (+720)
Spread: MSST: -19.5 (-110) | ULL: +19.5 (-110)
Total: 60 – Over: (-110) | Under: (-110)
Public (Spread) Betting Percentages: MSST: 39% | ULL: 61%
Odds to Win 2020 College Football Playoff: MSST: (+15000) | ULL: (+100000)
Mississippi State vs Louisiana-Lafayette Head-to-Head Record & Betting Trends
- This 2019 Week 1 meeting will be the fifth all-time matchup between these teams, with Mississippi State winning all four previous games.
- Mississippi State defeated UL-Lafayette, 56-10, at home in Starkville in the most recent meeting between these two teams last season on Sept. 15, 2018.
- Mississippi State has a 9-1 all-time, head-to-head record against Sun Belt opponents.
- UL-Lafayette has a 0-45 all-time, head-to-head record against SEC opponents.
- Mississippi State finished the 2018 college football season with an 8-5 record.
- UL-Lafayette finished the 2018 college football season with a 7-7 record.
Join FanDuel Sportsbook Today. New users get a risk-free bet up to $500. Join Now.