Mississippi State vs Virginia Basketball Game Info
2022 NIT Tournament — First Round
Mississippi State Bulldogs (18-15, 1-10 Away) vs. Virginia Cavaliers (19-13, 10-6 Home)
Date: Wednesday, March 16, 2022
Time: 7 p.m. EST
Venue: John Paul Jones Arena — Charlottesville, VA
Mississippi State vs Virginia Spread & Odds
All NCAAM betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Moneyline: MSST: (+122) | UVA: (-146)
Spread: MSST: +2.5 (-106) | UVA: -2.5 (-114)
Total: 124.5 – Over: (-110) | Under: (-110)
Odds to Win NIT Championship: MSST: (+3200) | UVA: (+3500)
Mississippi State vs Virginia Prediction & Pick
All college basketball win probability predictions and picks are according to ESPN Matchup Predictor.
Prediction: Virginia Cavaliers win (54.3%)
Mississippi State vs Virginia Head-to-Head Results & Betting Trends
- Virginia is 1-1 in two all-time head-to-head matchups against Mississippi State.
- Mississippi State defeated Virginia 86-84, in their last meeting on Dec. 29, 1988.
- Virginia is 7-1 SU and 5-2-1 against the spread (ATS) in its last eight games as favorite.
- Mississippi State is 0-10 SU and 3-7 ATS in its last 10 games as an underdog.
- The total has hit the under in five of eight Virginia home games since Jan. 1
- The total has hit the under in eight of Mississippi State's last 12 games.