Minnesota vs Rutgers Basketball Game Info
Minnesota Golden Gophers (10-7, 4-3 Big Ten) vs. Rutgers Scarlet Knights (13-4, 4-2 Big Ten)
Date: Sunday, Jan. 19, 2020
Time: 1 p.m. EST
Venue: Rutgers Athletic Center – Piscataway, NJ
Coverage: BTN (Big Ten Network)
Minnesota vs Rutgers Spread & Odds
All betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Moneyline: MINN: (+180) | RUTG: (-225)
Spread: MINN: +5.5 (-110) | RUTG: -5.5 (-110)
Total: 129 – Over: (-110) | Under: (-110)
Public (Spread) Betting Percentages via oddsFire: MINN: (N/A) | RUTG: (N/A)
Odds to Win NCAAM National Championship: MINN: (+10000) | RUTG: (N/A)
Minnesota vs Rutgers Expert Prediction & Pick
All college basketball win probability predictions and picks are according to the ESPN Basketball Power Index (BPI).
Minnesota vs Rutgers Head-to-Head Results & Betting Trends
- Rutgers defeated Minnesota, 68-64, in the most recent meeting between these two teams on Feb. 24, 2019.
- Minnesota is 3-2 in the last five head-to-head matchups with Rutgers.
- Minnesota is 7-3 in the last 10 head-to-head matchups with Rutgers.
- Minnesota is 6-2 against the spread (ATS) in its last eight games.
- Rutgers is 8-0 ATS in its last eight games.
- Minnesota defeated Penn State, 75-69, at home in its most recent game on Wednesday, Jan. 15.
- Rutgers defeated Indiana, 59-50, at home in its most recent game on Wednesday, Jan. 15.
Join FanDuel Sportsbook Today. New users get a risk-free bet up to $500. Join Now.