Week 9's slate of NCAA college football games includes a showdown between the Minnesota Golden Gophers and Northwestern Wildcats.
Here's everything you need to know before placing your bet for this game on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Minnesota vs Northwestern Point Spread
The Golden Gophers are 7.5-point road favorites against the Wildcats. Minnesota is -112 to cover the spread, while Northwestern is -108 to cover as the 7.5-point underdog.
Minnesota vs Northwestern Over/Under
The over/under for the Minnesota vs Northwestern Week 9 college football matchup is set at 43.5, with -112 odds on the over and -108 odds on the under.
Minnesota vs Northwestern Moneyline
The Golden Gophers vs Wildcats moneyline has Minnesota as a -340 favorite, while Northwestern is the +260 underdog at home.
Minnesota vs Northwestern Betting Trends
- Minnesota is 54-36-5 in 95 all-time head-to-head matchups against Northwestern.
- Minnesota defeated Northwestern, 38-22, in their last meeting on Nov. 23, 2019.
- The total has hit the under in four of Minnesota's last five games.
- The total has hit the under in seven of Northwestern's last eight home games.
- Minnesota is 5-0 against the spread (ATS) in its last five road games.
- Northwestern is 2-8-1 ATS in its last 11 home games against Minnesota.
Minnesota vs Northwestern Prediction
All NCAAF predictions & expert picks are according to numberFire.
Prediction: Minnesota wins (79.3%)
Minnesota vs Northwestern Spread & Odds
All NCAAF betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Moneyline: MINN: (-340) | NU: (+260)
Spread: MINN: -7.5 (+112) | NU: +7.5 (-108)
Total: 43.5 – Over: (-112) | Under: (-108)
Sign up for FanDuel Sportsbook today and get your first bet risk free for up to $1,000!
Devon Platana is not a FanDuel employee. The views expressed in his articles are the author's alone and do not necessarily reflect the views of FanDuel.