Minnesota vs Iowa Game Info
NCAA College Football Week 12
No. 8 Minnesota Golden Gophers (9-0, 6-0 Big Ten) vs. No. 20 Iowa Hawkeyes (6-3, 3-3 Big Ten)
Date: Saturday, Nov. 16, 2019
Time: 4 p.m. EST
Venue: Kinnick Stadium – Iowa City, IA
Minnesota vs Iowa Betting Odds
All betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Moneyline: MINN: (+135) | IOWA: (-160)
Spread: MINN: +3 (-110) | IOWA: -3 (-110)
Total: 44.5 – Over: (-110) I Under: (-110)
Public (Spread) Betting Percentages: MINN: 62% | IOWA: 38%
Odds to Win 2020 College Football Playoff: MINN: (+10000) | IOWA: (N/A)
Minnesota vs Iowa Head-to-Head Record & Betting Trends
- Iowa defeated Minnesota, 48-31, on the road in the most recent meeting between these programs on Oct. 6, 2018.
- Iowa has won four straight meetings with Minnesota, and the Hawkeyes are 4-1 in the last five head-to-head matchups with the Golden Gophers.
- Iowa is 7-3 in its last 10 head-to-head matchups with Minnesota.
- Iowa has won eight straight meetings with Minnesota at home in Iowa City, as the Gophers have not won there since 1999.
- Minnesota defeated then-No. 4 Penn State, 31-26, at home in Week 11.
- Iowa lost to then-No. 13 Wisconsin, 24-22, on the road in Week 11.
Join FanDuel Sportsbook Today. New users get a risk-free bet up to $500. Join Now.
David Hayes is not a FanDuel employee. In addition to providing DFS gameplay advice, David Hayes also participates in DFS contests on FanDuel using his personal account, username DavidWHayes. While the strategies and player selections recommended in his articles are his personal views, he may deploy different strategies and player selections when entering contests with his personal account. The views expressed in their articles are the author's alone and do not necessarily reflect the views of FanDuel.