Minnesota vs Princeton Basketball Game Info
Minnesota Golden Gophers (2-0, 0-0 Away) vs. Princeton Tigers (2-0, 1-0 Home)
Date: Sunday, Nov. 14, 2021
Time: 7:30 p.m. EST
Venue: Harrah's Cherokee Center — Asheville, NC
Minnesota vs Princeton Spread & Odds
All NCAAM betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Moneyline: MINN: (-140) | PRIN: (+116)
Spread: MINN: -2.5 (-105) | PRIN: +2.5 (-115)
Total: 131.5 – Over: (-108) | Under: (-112)
Odds to Win NCAAM National Championship: MINN: (+50000) | PRIN: (N/A)
Minnesota vs Princeton Prediction & Pick
All college basketball win probability predictions and picks are according to numberFire.
Prediction: Minnesota Golden Gophers Win (58.8%)
Minnesota vs Princeton Head-to-Head Results & Betting Trends
- Minnesota is 3-0 straight up in three all-time head-to-head matchups against Princeton.
- Minnesota defeated Princeton, 57-53, in their most recent meeting on Jan. 10, 2004.
- Minnesota is 3-8 straight up in its last 11 games.
- The total has hit the over in five of Minnesota's last seven games.
- Princeton is 7-1 against the spread (ATS) in its last eight games.
- The total has hit the under in 12 of Princeton's last 16 games.
Sign up for FanDuel Sportsbook today and get your first bet risk free for up to $1,000!
Larry Rupp is not a FanDuel employee. In addition to providing DFS gameplay advice, Larry Rupp also participates in DFS contests on FanDuel using his personal account, username phillyfan424. While the strategies and player selections recommended in his articles are his personal views, he may deploy different strategies and player selections when entering contests with his personal account. The views expressed in their articles are the author's alone and do not necessarily reflect the views of FanDuel.