Minnesota Lynx vs Seattle Storm WNBA Odds, Lines, Spread, Start Time and Channel for Playoff Game
By Dan Israeli
Lynx vs Storm Game Info
WNBA First-Round Playoff Game
Minnesota Lynx (18-16, 7-10 Away) vs. Seattle Storm (18-16, 11-6 Home)
Date: Wednesday, Sept. 11, 2019
Start Time: 10 p.m. EST
Venue: Alaska Airlines Arena – Seattle, WA
Lynx vs Storm Betting Odds
All betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Moneyline: MIN: (+120) | SEA: (-140)
Spread: MIN: +2.5 (-110) | SEA: -2.5 (-110)
Total: 150 – Over: (-110) | Under: (-110)
Lynx vs Storm Betting Trends & Stats
- Seattle is 6-3 against the spread (ATS) in its last nine home games.
- Seattle is 5-1 ATS in its last six games against Minnesota.
- Minnesota is 5-1 straight up in its last six games.
- Minnesota is 3-7 straight up in its last 10 road games.
Lynx vs Storm Prop Bet
All Lynx-Storm betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
- 1st Half Point Spread: Seattle Storm -1.5 (-110) — The Storm will look to defend their WNBA title when they open the playoffs against the Lynx. Both teams actually finished the season at 18-16, as the Storm have been heavily impacted by the loss of reigning regular season and Finals MVP Breanna Stewart, who tore her Achilles' playing for Dynamo Kursk in April. Still, the Storm have owned the Lynx this season (beating Minnesota in both matchups this season) and also excel at home (19-6 in their last 25), while the Lynx struggle on the road (3-7 in their last 10).
Join FanDuel Sportsbook Today. New users get a risk-free bet up to $500. Join Now.