Minnesota Lynx vs Seattle Storm WNBA Odds, Lines, Spread and Start Time
Lynx vs Storm Game Info
Minnesota Lynx (13-13, 6-7 Away) vs. Seattle Storm (14-13, 9-4 Home)
Date: Sunday, Aug. 18, 2019
Start Time: 7 p.m. EST
Venue: Alaska Airlines Arena – Seattle, WA
Lynx vs Storm Betting Info
All betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Moneyline: MIN: (+145) | SEA: (-170)
Spread: MIN: +3.5 (-110) | SEA: -3.5 (-110)
Total: 150 – Over: (-110) | Under: (-110)
Odds to Win WNBA Championship: MIN: (+4200) | SEA: (+2600)
Lynx vs Storm Betting Trends & Stats
- Minnesota is 3-6 straight up in its last nine games.
- The total has hit the over in five of Minnesota's last six games.
- Seattle is 2-5 straight up in its last seven games.
- Seattle is 4-1 against the spread (ATS) in its last five home games.
Lynx vs Storm Prop Bet
All Lynx-Storm betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
- First Half Away Team (Lynx) Total Points: Over 37.5 (-110) — In the last 10 matchups between these two teams, the Lynx have averaged 40.9 first-half points per game (PPG). In the two most recent matchups between Minnesota and Seattle, both of which were played earlier this season, the Lynx have scored 40 and 39 points in the first half, respectively.
Join FanDuel Sportsbook Today. New users get a risk-free bet up to $500. Join Now.
David Kaestle is not a FanDuel employee. In addition to providing DFS gameplay advice, David also participates in DFS contests on FanDuel using his personal account, username davekaestle. While the strategies and player selections recommended in his articles are his personal views, he may deploy different strategies and player selections when entering contests with his personal account. The views expressed in their articles are the author's alone and do not necessarily reflect the views of FanDuel.