Lynx vs Liberty WNBA Game Info
Minnesota Lynx (12-12, 5-7 Away) vs. New York Liberty (8-15, 4-7 Home)
Date: Tuesday, Aug. 13, 2019
Start Time: 7 p.m. EST
Venue: Westchester County Center – White Plains, NY
Lynx vs Liberty Betting Odds
All betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Moneyline: MIN: (-270) | NY: (+215)
Spread: MIN: -6 (-110) | NY: +6 (-110)
Total: 158 – Over: (-110) | Under: (-110)
Odds to Win WNBA Championship: MIN: (+3600) | NY: (+12000)
Lynx vs Liberty Betting Trends & Stats
- Minnesota is 2-5 straight up in its last seven games.
- The total has hit the under in 18 of Minnesota's last 25 road games.
- New York is 0-5 straight up in its last five games.
- New York is 5-16 straight up in its last 21 home games.
Lynx vs Liberty Prop Bet
All Lynx-Liberty betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
- First Half Away Team Total Points : Over 41.5 (-115) — Minnesota has scored 41 or more first-half points in four of its last five games, averaging 43.2 first-half PPG over that span. In the last meeting between these two teams, the Lynx scored 42 first-half points. Over the past five games, New York has also been the worst defensive team in the league, giving up 87.2 PPG.
Join FanDuel Sportsbook Today. New users get a risk-free bet up to $500. Join Now.