Milwaukee vs Florida Prediction, Odds, Spread, Line & Over/Under for Nov. 18 College Basketball Game
Milwaukee vs Florida Basketball Game Info
Milwaukee Panthers (1-1, 1-0 Away) vs. No. 24 Florida Gators (2-0, 2-0 Home)
Date: Thursday, Nov. 18, 2021
Time: 6:00 p.m. EST
Venue: Exactech Arena at Stephen C. O'Connell Center — Gainesville, FL
Coverage: SECN+, ESPN+
Milwaukee vs Florida Spread & Odds
All NCAAM betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Moneyline: MILW: (+1200) | FLA: (-3000)
Spread: MILW: +16.5 (-115) | FLA: -16.5 (-105)
Total: 140.5 – Over: (-105) | Under: (-115)
Odds to Win NCAAM National Championship: MILW: (N/A) | FLA: (+6000)
Milwaukee vs Florida Prediction & Pick
All college basketball win probability predictions and picks are according to numberFire.
Prediction: Florida Gators win (94.7%)
Milwaukee vs Florida Head-to-Head Results & Betting Trends
- Florida defeated Milwaukee, 82-60, in their only head-to-head matchup on March 18, 2006.
- Milwaukee is 6-3 against the spread (ATS) in its last nine games.
- Florida is 1-5 ATS in its last six home games.
- The total has hit the over in nine of Milwaukee's last 12 games.
- The total has hit the under in nine of Florida's last 13 games.
Sign up for FanDuel Sportsbook today and get your first bet risk free for up to $1,000!
Devon Platana is not a FanDuel employee. The views expressed in his articles are the author's alone and do not necessarily reflect the views of FanDuel.