Milwaukee vs Colorado Basketball Game Info
Milwaukee Panthers (2-6, 1-1 Away) vs. Colorado Buffaloes (7-3, 5-1 Home)
Date: Friday, December 10, 2021
Time: 9:30 p.m. EST
Venue: CU Events Center — Boulder, CO
Milwaukee vs Colorado Spread & Odds
All NCAAM betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Moneyline: MILW: (+590) | COLO: (-950)
Spread: MILW: +14 (-110) | COLO: -14 (-110)
Total: 133.5 – Over: (-115) | Under: (-105)
Odds to Win NCAAM National Championship: MILW: (N/A) | COLO: (+19000)
Milwaukee vs Colorado Prediction & Pick
All college basketball win probability predictions and picks are according to numberFire.
Prediction: Colorado Buffaloes win (93.9%)
Milwaukee vs Colorado Head-to-Head Results & Betting Trends
- Colorado is 2-0 in two all-time head-to-head matchups against Milwaukee.
- Colorado defeated Milwaukee, 93-87, in their last meeting on Dec. 30, 2001.
- Milwaukee is 1-6 against the spread (ATS) in its last seven games.
- Colorado is 2-8-1 ATS in its last 11 games.
- The total has hit the over in 12 of Milwaukee's last 18 games.
- The total has hit the under in four of Colorado's last five games.
Sign up for FanDuel Sportsbook today and get your first bet risk free for up to $1,000!
Devon Platana is not a FanDuel employee. The views expressed in his articles are the author's alone and do not necessarily reflect the views of FanDuel.