Mike Perry vs Tim Means Odds, Prediction, Info, Stream & Betting Insights For UFC 255
By Zach Brunner
Perry vs Means Fight Info, Date & Time
UFC 255 — Welterweight Bout
Mike "Platinum" Perry (14-6-0, 11 KOs, 0 Submissions) vs. Tim "The Dirty Bird" Means (30-12-1, 19 KOs, 5 Submissions)
Date: Saturday, Nov. 21, 2020
Fight Time: This will be the third fight of the main card, which begins at 10 p.m. EST.
Venue: UFC APEX — Las Vegas, NV
Perry vs Means Odds & Betting Info
All UFC 255 odds, lines and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
- Mike Perry (-110)
- Tim Means (-106)
- Draw (+5000)
Method of Victory:
- Perry by KO/TKO: (+220)
- Perry by Points : (+420)
- Perry by Submission: (+1200)
- Means by KO/TKO: (+460)
- Means by Points : (+230)
- Means by Submission: (+900)
Perry vs Means Prediction
UFC 255 Perry-Means prediction is from Tapology Fight Predictions.
Winner: Mike Perry (54%)
Method of Victory: KO/TKO (60%)
Perry vs Means Betting Trends & Stats
- Mike Perry defeated Mickey Gall, by unanimous decision, in his most recent bout on June. 27, 2020.
- Tim Means defeated Laureano Staropoli, by unanimous decision, in his most recent bout on Aug. 8, 2020.
- Perry averages 4.28 significant strikes landed per minute with a 47% accuracy rate.
- Means averages 4.87 significant strikes landed per minute with a 45% accuracy rate.
- Perry averages 4.43 significant strikes absorbed per minute with a 58% defense rate.
- Means averages 3.44 significant strikes absorbed per minute with a 62% defense rate.
- Perry has a 70 percent takedown defense rate.
- Means has a 63 percent takedown defense rate.
- Mike Perry missed weight for this fight.
Sign up for FanDuel Sportsbook today and get your first bet risk free for up to $1,000!