Middle Tennessee vs Marshall Odds, Spread, Prediction, Date & Start Time for College Football Week 11 Game
By Larry Rupp
Middle Tennessee vs Marshall Week 11 Game Info
College Football Week 11
Middle Tennessee Blue Raiders (2-5, 2-3 Conference USA) vs. No. 16 Marshall Thundering Herd (6-0, 3-0 Conference USA)
Date: Saturday, Nov. 14, 2020
Time: 12 p.m. EST
Venue: Joan C. Edwards Stadium – Huntingdon, WV
Middle Tennessee vs Marshall Spread & Odds
All NCAAF betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Moneyline: MTSU: (+980) | MAR: (-2200)
Spread: MTSU: +23.5 (-110) | MAR: -23.5 (-110)
Total: 54.5 – Over: (-118) | Under: (-104)
Public (Spread) Betting Percentages via oddsFire: MTSU: (7%) | MAR: (93%)
Middle Tennessee vs Marshall Prediction
All NCAAF predictions & expert picks are according to ESPN's Football Power Index (FPI).
Winning Percentage Prediction: Middle Tennessee: (4.0%) | Marshall: (96.0%)
Middle Tennessee vs Marshall Head-to-Head Record & Betting Trends
- Marshall is 5-4 all-time against Middle Tennessee, but the Blue Raiders won the most recent head-to-head matchup, 24-13, on Oct. 5, 2019.
- Middle Tennessee is 4-1 against the spread (ATS) in its last five games.
- The total has hit the over in four of Middle Tennessee's last five games.
- Marshall has won each of its last eight home games.
- The total has hit the over in six of Marshall's last eight games.
Sign up for FanDuel Sportsbook today and get your first bet risk free for up to $1,000!
Larry Rupp is not a FanDuel employee. In addition to providing DFS gameplay advice, Larry Rupp also participates in DFS contests on FanDuel using his personal account, username phillyfan424. While the strategies and player selections recommended in his articles are his personal views, he may deploy different strategies and player selections when entering contests with his personal account. The views expressed in their articles are the author's alone and do not necessarily reflect the views of FanDuel.