Middle Tennessee vs Marshall Week 11 Game Info
College Football Week 11
Middle Tennessee Blue Raiders (2-5, 2-3 Conference USA) vs. No. 16 Marshall Thundering Herd (6-0, 3-0 Conference USA)
Date: Saturday, Nov. 14, 2020
Time: 12 p.m. EST
Venue: Joan C. Edwards Stadium – Huntingdon, WV
Middle Tennessee vs Marshall Spread & Odds
All NCAAF betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Moneyline: MTSU: (+980) | MAR: (-2200)
Spread: MTSU: +23.5 (-110) | MAR: -23.5 (-110)
Total: 54.5 – Over: (-118) | Under: (-104)
Public (Spread) Betting Percentages via oddsFire: MTSU: (7%) | MAR: (93%)
Middle Tennessee vs Marshall Prediction
All NCAAF predictions & expert picks are according to ESPN's Football Power Index (FPI).
Winning Percentage Prediction: Middle Tennessee: (4.0%) | Marshall: (96.0%)
Middle Tennessee vs Marshall Head-to-Head Record & Betting Trends
- Marshall is 5-4 all-time against Middle Tennessee, but the Blue Raiders won the most recent head-to-head matchup, 24-13, on Oct. 5, 2019.
- Middle Tennessee is 4-1 against the spread (ATS) in its last five games.
- The total has hit the over in four of Middle Tennessee's last five games.
- Marshall has won each of its last eight home games.
- The total has hit the over in six of Marshall's last eight games.
Sign up for FanDuel Sportsbook today and get your first bet risk free for up to $1,000!